Friday 25 February 2011

Stop! Hama Time!

It's Hama time!
I made a picture of an album cover out of Hama beads. Instead of telling you what it is, I'm going to make you guess... It's an album that was released last year, and I think you might be able to make out the name of the artist if you squint just so. This is an easy quiz if you know the album. I'm currently making another one which is much much harder!

By the way, I'm not sure if this is an original idea. Do you know of any other album covers made from Hama beads on the 'net? I've had a look, and I haven't seen any (other than the one I made of The Wedding Present's George Best LP, which I may as well repost below). After all, I thought that holding a Bob Marley LP cover in front of my face was an original concept, but they call that Sleeveface, and it's quite popular!

George Best made from Hama beads.

1 comment:

  1. That was too easy! The answer was "Crazy For You" by Best Coast.

    ReplyDelete