Wednesday 24 November 2010

Oh, I Do Like To Be Beside The Teesside

It's not just all chemical works on Teesside, you know.
Viewing the urban extent of Teesside in the north-east of England, my friend could see some goings-on if he squinted just so. He drew them and sent them to me with the following note:

"The urban area of Teesside resembles a man hitting a clown, while another man strangles an ostrich prior to hitting it with a piece of bacon. Watch out for the out-of-control squirrel surfing on a vacuum cleaner".

And if you study the picture above, you should be able to see all those things.

Now, take a look at the outline of your own town on a map, and see what you can make out...

1 comment:

  1. Happy times.

    Tomorrow is my last day in OSHQ at Maybush, almost twenty six years since Derek Bone first peered up my nostrils. Too difficult to work out, but that's somewhere between 5-6,000 days, mostly spent fannying about.
    I must have been to the toilet over 10,000 times.

    Duty compels me to do something irresponsible tomorrow. Fish tail in a sock perhaps? It is a Friday afer all.

    ReplyDelete