|Tommy! Your copy of 69 Love Songs is upside-down!|
Name the songs that the following lyrics come from:
1. If you really loved me, you'd buy me the Great Pyramid
2. Grand pianos crash together
3. You are a splendid butterfly
4. This is for Holland-Dozier-Holland!
5. Refer servicing to qualified service personnel
6. You were an Army officer and I just a Rockette
7. If I was Paul Bunyan, I'd carry you so far away
8. My mama said gently, you can buy her a Bentley
9. In tat or tatters you're entrancing
10. The princess there is me, decked out like a Christmas tree
I shall post the answers in the comments area in a few days. Good luck!